- 2 lbs salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
For the Avocado salsa:
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1-2 tbs finely chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness (about 5 minutes)
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
Learn more about changing your eating habits, the best healing strategies and other daily factors that affect your health at our FREE Dinner with Doc event on January 29th from 6:30-8pm.
You just have to show up with at least one guest and we’ll pay for dinner! You’ll leave with the best tips and tricks provided by our doctors to help you live a longer, happier, healthier life!
Learn More and RSVP here